- Job was not to set the vision, job was to clarify and translate the vision.
- If people don’t get it, then vision really doesn’t matter.
- Most pastors need someone like you to communicate the vision effectively.
- One of the greatest opportunities the communications director has is to create alignment
3 questions you have to have the answer to.
- Who is God calling us to reach? Lame answer = everyone
- What is it going to take to reach them? What is it that we need to stop doing in order to effectively reach who God’s calling us to reach. No unchurched person has ever walked in and asked “Hey do you have AWANAS”.
- Are we willing to pay the price?