Today began my new journey at SCBC. First, let me say I work with a great team of people. Everyone is extremely talented, and it's pretty cool that we are privileged to serve God with our creativity.
Highlights from today:
- I had heartburn
- Located a Sonic for lunch - somehow this soothed my heartburn
- Learned that there are no Sonic's in California
- Toured the local Fry's, Sam's Club, and Office Depot - actually really cool. Since it was my first day, I got to go shopping with someone else's money. Christmas in July!
- Told a story about how I accidentally drank snot from a Dr. Pepper can
- Ate a Reese's and some Soft-Baked cookies
- Found where the coffee pot is located
- Was told that I should go to MinistryCom in OKC - pumped about that...it's where I was born. Bud, maybe we can hook up while I'm there
- Went into detail about the mani/pedi my old boss took me to get on my last day (Thursday)
Maybe tomorrow I can convince my boss that I need to go tour the local Pac Sun...then tour the nearest batting cages and/or golf course. Both for creative inspiration of course.